Thursday, November 6, 2008

WE DID IT!!!




Look!! I have earings!!!!! So pretty!!!!!! My mom and Merr ( Alyssa and Ryan too) were at the mall and just couldn't resist getting my ears pierced now that I am finally old enough. Sorry Aunt Kenzie that we didn't wait for you! I did really good and cried just for a moment but that was expected from the little drama queen!! :) We picked out little white gold diamonds that look so pretty with my brown sugar skin! Such a pretty girl!!!!!!!!!! Mommy's doll baby!!


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I didn't think she could be any cuter but look at her all Decked out!! What a cutie!

Joe and Kenzie said...

sniff, sniff.... She is so cute... Look at that bow... Where did you get it :) just kiddin! Love the ears!

Sarah Garner said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Wow, she just gets prettier with every picture! LOVE the earrings, still trying to talk my hubby into earings for Sami!

bgerson said...

Aren't girls so FUN! She is just beautiful!
I was the same way, I went and got Lilly's ears pierced as soon as I could! and she hasn't bothered them at all.

btw..I don't know if Jesse told Gabe how I found your blog the other day...I read DesignMom.com and somehow through the links I clicked through I found yours! What a small world!

Dana said...

What a beautiful baby... The earrings are so cute! Love ya !