Thursday, September 25, 2008

T*Y*S*O*N



Hi everybody! I am 4 years old now and just became a BIG brother!! I am so excited to help my mom with my little sister! i am always kissing, holding, and touching her, especially her tiny ears!! :) I just started preschool at Rosecrest Elementary. My teachers are Miss Amber and Miss Aubrey. I love them and all of the fun things they teach me. My favorite thing I have learned so far is THE BEAR HUNT!! I am still mom's little buddy half of the day and love snuggling and watching "Super Why"! I love playing tag with dad, dancing and boxing like Rocky Balbosa! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

O I miss these little guys. I wish we were closer! Your all so cute and I just want to hold little Aliya. LOVE YOU ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow he is getting so big!