Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Name is Aliya, Nice to meet you!

I was born on September 3, 2008 at 10:32 am. I was 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 inches long. I was the biggest baby in my family and the only girl!! I am spoiled rotten by everyone! Mommy, Daddy, and my 3 brothers... Braxton, Carson, and Tyson. Not to mention my grandmas and grandpas and aunts, uncles and special friends. I am a good baby, only fuss when I need to eat or have my diaper changed! Already so girly and hate being dirty. My mom is in heaven with all the cute dresses, bows and bracelets! She can hardly wait for the earrings! Her and aunt Kenzie are counting down the days til we can go get my ears pierced! So girly!!

2 comments:

June said...

She is sooooo beautiful!!!! I am happy for you Shyla, you don't even know. I am excited that you have a blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shy she is so cute i just wanna hold her. I miss you guys alot.
your kids are so cute, and getting so big.