Friday, September 26, 2008

BRAXTON LANDVATTER

Hi I'm Braxton, I am the oldest child in my family! I love having my brothers to play with. We wrestle, read, play games and just have a fun time but I am so happy to have a baby sister. The day she was born I could hardly stand to be at school. After lunch recess I kept looking at the clock hoping time would go by faster so that I could go to the hospital to see her! My heart was pounding the whole way there I was so excited! When I saw her I thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world. I am very happy to have her in our family. I am 8 years old and got baptized this year. It was so special for me to have my dad baptize me and also my friend Harrison too!! I love going to scouts now. I am in 3rd grade and my teacher's name is Mrs. Budge. She tells great stories! I love to read, play baseball, watch the Brady Bunch and hang out with my best friend Lexie. We are all getting excited for fall and Halloween!! And for the Red Sox to win the world series again! Sorry uncle Karson!! Your Yankees didn't even make it to the play offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) At least your Cubs are doing great! Tyson is a loyal Cubs fan now just so you know. We can handle that one!! LETS GO RED SOX!!!

3 comments:

Aliesha said...

Uncle Karson says Go Cubs!!!

Sarah Garner said...

Hi Shyla! I saw the link on Kenzie's blog and wanted to come say hi. The boys are getting so big and are cute as ever. Aliya is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

Keep in touch!

Melanie Palmer said...

Hey Shy!!
I found you on Aliesha's blog, I hope you don't mind if I stalk your cute family. Congrats on the little girl, she's darling!!