Monday, June 22, 2009

past 9 months!!




I loved this cute picture of Aliya and Winter!! Winter is our friend Ala's little girl and she is soooo adorable! Sorry Ala! I kinda stole it off YOUR blog cuz I loved it soooo much! Aliya loves little winter and her cute sister too!







Ok so I think that Facebook is taking over everything!! I used to blog and now I am a freakin facebooker but actually I haven't updated those pics forever either sooooo oh well!!! My baby princess is another month older and actually will be 10 months old soon! She has 4 teeth now and 2 more on the way!! She is walking around everything and it is only a matter of time before she is walking!! Oh no!!! My baby is almost a toddler!! It's really not fair i tell you!!! I have had sooooo much fun with her. She is my little shadow and feel lost when she is not with me. I love love love her sooooo much and so do these boys!!! She has been their biggest cheerleader at all of their games! It is so fun for her. Cute girl, we love you!

3 comments:

Ala & Kevin said...

There you are chica! I don't mind at all that you copied that picture. Aliya and Winter are just too cute. It was nice to see you and the fam. again even though it wasn't that long. I hope there will be a summer BBQ every year to look forward to. We had so much fun. Take care good looking.

Hugie said...

Aliya is such a cute little girl and she is so sweet too!!
I can't believe she is already over 9 months old!! Her 1st birthday is just around the corner!!

Anonymous said...

cute little mummy winter would make, love to f--k her and put my seed in her