Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Sweet Tyson











Ok I haven't blogged forever!!! I have been meaning to update but just never got around to it!! My sweetie little Tyson had his birthday on April 25th. He turned 5!! Big boy! He is soooooo sweet! I can't even tell you. I remember when I got pregnant with him and everyone told me that the 3rd one was the hardest but boy were they wrong! :) He was an angel from the start! He came home sleeping through the night and was the happiest snuggly cute baby ever! He is so easy going and I am so in love with him. We had a fun day for his birthday with a pinata and an army cake! We even had an army grenade water balloon toss. We celebrated it the next day with his grandparents and had a great day!!!!!! Tyson's favorite things are Star Wars ANYTHING, small animal toys, movies, and soccer! He is such a cute little soccer player and is loving having his own sport to play as the other two are very into their baseball! He is definitly his own person and is never a follower! Silly boy!!! Happy late birthday blog Tyson!!!!!! We love you!!




No comments: