Monday, March 2, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD!!! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY ALIYA!!





Well, this month just flew by!! I think that we spent the whole month sick!! And poor baby had most of it! With RSV, ear infections, a virus and teething to top it all off!!! My poor girl!!! I can't wait for warmer weather! Spring here we come! Aliya just keeps getting cuter and cuter. A thing which none of us thought possible but its true! She is babbling a lot now... its so cute to hear. She loves to sit up and play with her toys, read books, and just chew on things! She LOVES food!! Seriously... I have never seen a baby who wants to eat like she does. And she really knows when you are eating something that she wants!! She throws a huge fit for it!! She loves her bath now and likes to splash in the water. She cries when it is time to get out! She definitly recognizes people now and is in love with her brothers!! She is always smiling and giggling at them!! What a pretty princess!! We love you Aliya!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She is so dang cute I can't wait to see her and I can't believe she is already 6 mths. What a cutie!