Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Little Valentine!

My Little Sweetheart!!

Gabe was sooooo sweet and gave me these yummy chocolate covered strawberries and blackberries!!! Yum!! He bought them from Brandy! At her cute Toffee House! Thank you Brandy!! If any of you are in need of a cute gift for friends, family or spouse she has some really yummy and cute things and you should go in there!! It is on 300 W. and just south of 3300 s. in the Walden Park complex. It is called Held's Toffee House or Gourmet Candies! It is in an industrial area but her little store is sooooo cute and well worth going in!!!!!!!! Thank you Gabriel!!!!!


Kaylynne gave Aliya this little butterfly tatoo for Valentines Day and Gabe being the jokester that he is put it on her butt to see if I would notice!!! Cute little bumbum!





Aliya's Valentine bracelet!!




4 comments:

June said...

She has the cuest biggest smile!!! Oh, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

she is so stink'n cute, nice tattoo.

Brookie Biggers said...

oh my goodness! Shyla! is it possible for a baby to smile any bigger? She's happy and adorable! And I am thinking of steeling her.... I wonder if she could pass for my own.. hmm... J/K but I absolutely love the pic you look so happy too, and the little tat on her bum is hillarious! Love the post keep em coming..

Anonymous said...

love my tounge real deep in her arse and eat her good then her little bald p---y