Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Our cute kiddos!!! Poor little princess with all those brothers!! Or lucky.... we're not sure yet!!
Christmas morning! Too bad we hid Carson! :) Notice what Gabe is holding!!!!!!


Aliya got her first baby doll!! She loved her little cabbage patch! She kept licking it!

Good morning Auntie Andrea! We had a nerf dart war at midnight and I think that she was definiltely the most into it!!! Well.... maybe a tie with the little boys!!




Lachlan the reindeer!!




Grandpa Gary was so cute in his Christmas jammies! What a ho!!!! HAHA!!





Uncle Marty in his but his were missing the hohoho on back! :(








Little Damien and Shannon!







Tyson explaining to Lachlan what this whole Christmas thing is all about!








Surprise!! Corban!!!
For Christmas this year Gabe let me have our family sleep over at my dad's house! It only took 10 years of asking! :) Thanks honey!! We had so much fun with all of our family. There were about 9 different families that slept over! What fun!! It was so fun just to enjoy being together. I am so very thankful for such a special family. I have been truly blessed. Thank you everyone!!!





2 comments:

June said...

Your kids are so cute in their pajamas. The kids got to stay in their pj's all day on Christmas because I didn't think to wash their clothes before I wrapped them and by the time I got them washed it was mid afternoon. I somehow don't think they cared though.

Elizabeth said...

So cute all of them in ther pajamas...and little Aliya looks like a little cabage kid herself, she's so cute.