Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Time Flies!!!


Oh my sweet girl is 3 months old today!!! How I wished that this day wouldn't come! :) She just keeps growing and growing... too fast! But she just gets more beautiful every day. She is so full of smiles now and even a few giggles now and again. So precious. She is so alert now and has realized that she has hands! Now if she could only get them to grab things when she wants. Haha, she is still learning. She is just so sweet and the boys couldn't possibly get any cuter with her. Our cute neighbor Jonah who is 8 is crazy about her. It is so cute. He has her picture in his room and is determined he is going to marry her! Oh what we have to look forward to if it is beginning already!! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shyla, Happy birthday! I would love to hear from you. email me tamerota@hotmail.com I want to talk to you! love ya Tamie

Laura D said...

Hey there Shyla....Your new little one is sooo cute!!! I really need to come over and see her. Hope all is well!!!