Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th of July

Me and my girl!
Pooped out! Dang! I missed the fireworks??

Aliya loving the fireworks!!


Me and my cute cousin Crystal



Savannah and her sparkler!

Me and my daddy!!!

The boys playing the stand on piano... and unhappy girls!

Little Shayla! Sooo cute!!
Grandma Mindie tickling the princess.

Seth a.k.a. little B.j. :)

My cute aunt Annette

Uncle Ricky, Aunt Marti, and Uncle Marty
Carson drying off!

Uncle Brent!!!
Slip and Slide Champion... Braxton Landvatter!!

Aliya!

Wow!!! What a fun day we had!! We started at 6:30 am!! I ran in the East Millcreek 4th of July 5k and the fam. came to watch! It was soooo much fun and what do you know I came in 2nd in my age group! YAY!! I'll tell you that 3 miles is sooooo much easier than 26!! :) But its what I love! After the run we went to breakfast at the park with our ward. YUM! We went home, made cake and rested for awhile and then headed over to my dad's for a fun night!! My Aunt, Uncle and cousins came from Arizona with their kids and it was so good to see them!! We swam, had a bbq and ended it all with fireworks in the front yard! It is soooo fun to be with our family and thankful to spend the day with them. I am so thankful for this country that we have to live in and for all of the freedom that we enjoy. I know that we probably take it for granted most of the time but I am very greatful to those who fought and still fight today for these freedoms we enjoy. I am so very blessed!!!!













1 comment:

Ala & Kevin said...

You and the fam look like you had too much fun on the 4th. Nice!!! You are one running little Mama. I love that. Aliya is not even a year old and here you are running. You go girl! I too miss and love ya bunches.