Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aliya is another month older!


I love cookies!!

My best friend Kali







Mmm... Oreos I wanted to be like my Aunt Dee Dee!


Aliya loves to play the piano! She has the prettiest long fingers. She will be so good at it!




Ok so by now you all know that this is basically Aliya's blog! :) haha JK I have just been using this as our photo album/journal! So bear with me... My princess is yes another month older. And she has grown sooooo much!! I keep wishing that she won't get any bigger but she does. She weighs 18 pounds now... the same weight as her almost 1 year old cousin Lachlan!!! What a little chub! She is crawling now... but only backwards and in a circle! She hasn't figured out that trying to pull herself forward with her face planted to the ground is not working!! It's only a matter of time though and she will have it down. She has her first tooth too!!! It finally popped through on the bottom!! So cute! I will miss her little gummy smile though! So much fun!! She talks and sings so much!! Always making noises saying MAMA!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! She calls for me! It is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a little sweetness! We all love her sooooo much! What would our life be like without her? Sometimes it is still hard to believe that she is real. She is such a special part of our family!

2 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

I L.O.V.E. all the chocolate smeared on her face definately a girl!

Ala & Kevin said...

Aliya is the cutest baby ever. Kevin and I can't stop talking about how cute she is. I am so glad that you guys came to Arizona. You and your family are such a fun group to be around. See ya in a few months. Sending you much love. Ala